Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Get Hot Dog License In London Do I Need A License To Sell Hot Dogs By The Side Of The Road?

Do I need a license to sell hot dogs by the side of the road? - how to get hot dog license in london

I want to do a fundraiser for our non-profit organization of the band in the school. I sell hot dogs I buy the packaging and assembly. I do that in New Mexico, said the law depending on the state? One of my classmates told me that I have a license to sell hot dogs need, but can not find any information on this site. Can I sell or where I can find this information?

8 comments:

  1. In fact, the laws vary from one district to another can be very confusing. The good news is, you can all the information they need in the Department of Health of the circle. Give them a call (you can change the number to find online) explaining what is missing and be able to tell you what you can and not do what in your area.

    Good luck and do not forget the onions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the city boundary, which probably require a license from a vendor who wants a single species, the government is always a piece of the action when it comes to money supply and sanitation problems - where the kitchen that you use it? Who said it's clean?

    Go to city hall and ask this question if you are in a street outside the city limits. Then you have more luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. . If you do this only for 1 day, do not worry. If you are to last longer call the Treasurer of the City and County Health Department. Both are to be useful and successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should through your local health department. In the case of approval of his idea to sell you the right to food in this way. You will receive a license to sell hot dogs. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The department of health. This is a department that examines and licenses all food service establishments. I doubt it will do profitable for you. Try a car wash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - I do it all the time without a license. I was once arrested for indecent exposure - I'm catching a rule too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call the police should help in the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Another Laker Fan (ima boy)February 8, 2010 at 2:47 PM

    Ask your local police department.

    ReplyDelete