Sunday, January 31, 2010

Burned At The Stake Pictures Can Someone Please Help Me With This Painting?

Can someone please help me with this painting? - burned at the stake pictures

I saw this picture in a bookstore in New York and was a young man about to be burned at the stake and the wood around it. and was not a monk or priest in the photo, almost talking to her, I'm not really sure

I do not know, I remember, about 10,000 U.S. dollars, if you want, but it could be very bad

thank you soo muchhh \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

1 comment:

  1. I too have seen this picture, and I think it is a representation of the martyrdom of Saint Joan of Arc, France. Hope this helps. You can with all the major museums like the Metropolitan in New York, the Museum of Modern Art, New York, St. Louis Art Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Getty Museum or the Guggenheim Museum for more information.

    ReplyDelete