Saturday, January 30, 2010

Modern Basketball Cakes What Do I Wear To A 70s Basketball Game?

What do I wear to a 70s basketball game? - modern basketball cakes

I'm writing a film set and the need to dress casual wear 70. The scenario is a game of basketball and I max 1 hours to buy something. I could run something in the closet, but I am a child of 80 years only with modern clothing. All ideas of what to use? I am not wrong, the background and do not think I can some day. I do not think that would gloss polyester appropriate for a basketball game. Likewise, no Adidas LOL. Anyway, can help your ideas. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Courderoys wear in the 70s, with jeans or low threshold, and it is certainly now in style. You can wear a robe with farmers for a roof embroidered (very chic at the time), I am sure you would to one that was in fashion last summer to find. Adidas remember to wear something to ... Sorry! For shoes, I wore platforms, so I seek any kind of clumsy heels.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete