Friday, January 22, 2010

Shoe Saver Im A Wonderful Saver. I Dont Shop Regular Price For Clothes. I Mean I Wear Nice Stuff But I Would Rather Save?

Im a wonderful saver. I dont shop regular price for clothes. I mean i wear nice stuff but i would rather save? - shoe saver

As a major supporter of i with more than 100 km in my savings and a couple of CDs, in addition to my 401k. In the 30th Thats not say much, but its a good start. My house is 3br be paid for, as my memories I buy 2004 Autohof element.Like high second end of the round, as a place of exchange and the buffalo. I have over 100 pairs of shoes and pieces of my wardrobe is full, because I have so many bags and hats, as in having a baby and my best friend in the world has made a remark that is really enforced. She said she hopes thrift store you buy for your baby. I mean, I do not think they are? WTF. That really bothers me. Why do you say that? It is to be boring?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would be angry. They really had no right to say that at all. How you is your money your choice. What happens if you decide to buy things for babies in the consignment or thrift shop? I will turn you on when you do something! Baby items are expensive, and with things like clothes ... growing so fast that why you are paying for new hardware, you only give or sell later, rather than to what is in them? There is nothing wrong with shopping in the stores so it is good that you can save lots of money. This is a very intelligent planning for the future!

    If she's always saying things like that, maybe you should ask how much a friend he really is. It is good to have opinions, but some things you should keep to yourself, especially if you think it would be detrimental to another person. It is not always seen view of things, but the feeling that people should always be taken into account before you can say something to regret later be made. In any case, say what SAID does not hurt their feelings. You must know, then perhaps it is not the same mistake in the future.

    ReplyDelete